Apistan® is probably one of the best and simplest defences against the varroa mite. Since the 1980s it has been the benchmark treatment and is now registered for use in more than 40 countries. It is very easy to apply – simply insert two strips in the brood box of a standard colony for six weeks at the end of the season.
- High proven efficacy in a six-week treatment period
- Long-term control
- Easy to use
- No detectable residue in honey
- Safe for bees and beekeepers
- The strips release exactly the right amount of active ingredient
- Effective again after a few seasons of non-use even where resistance was once present.